Employment law is a complex legal area, which is why you need a skilled attorney to help you navigate it. Fortunately, we understand all the ins and outs of it. Pechtel Law PLLC is an employment law firm in Kennewick, WA with more than eight years of experience. We strive to even the playing field for employees who have been wronged by the businesses they work for. If you need a diligent wage claims attorney, you've come to the right place.
Call 509-586-3091 now for a consultation.
Why might you need to hire an employment law attorney? Here are just a few good reasons:
- You've recently been terminated or forced to quit your job.
- You've been demoted or denied a promotion.
- You've had to take time off work for health or family reasons and have not been reinstated to the same or similar position since returning.
- Your employer has denied you earned wages.
- Your employer doesn't provide adequate meal or rest breaks.
- Your employer has breached or violated an agreement or contract.
- You've been presented with a severance agreement, noncompete agreement or nonsolicitation agreement that you need to have reviewed.
You can feel confident hiring a wage claims attorney when you turn to Pechtel Law in Kennewick, WA.
Pechtel Law accepts a wide range of employment law cases. Our practice areas include:
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower claims
- Severance agreements
- Employment contracts
- Noncompete agreements
- Wage theft
- Meal breaks and rest breaks
- Unlawful deductions
Contact us today to find out what we can do for you. We'll gladly schedule your consultation.
For individual clients and more than $2.7 million dollars for collective action members.
Results in other cases may vary depending on the factual and legal circumstances of those cases.
To schedule your consultation, give us a call at 509-586-3091 or email us.
I am Adam Pechtel. My passion is using the law to return power to my clients. Whether it's an unethical employer cheating an employee out of wages, a powerful company wrongfully discharging a worker, or an insurance company pressuring an injured victim to settle, I zealously fight for my clients.
Let me fight for you. Take the first step and contact my office now.
I represent people working and living all over central and southeastern Washington: Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, Walla Walla, Prosser, Sunnyside, Grandview, Toppenish, Yakima, Othello, Mattawa, and Goldendale.